FFX Auron's Theme Trance

So, I've completely switched styles from my last work (which I'm going to submit sometime).

This is a trance remix of Auron's theme in FFX, which, in my opinion, is the best track of FFX.

Now, this is really a WIP - the mixing/mastering is kinda halfthere, but more importantly, I have a bunch more SFX/Instruments to add to the song. Specifically, the end. (which doesn't exist as of now)

Basically, I need an idea about where to take the song - I'm thinking about a short break maybe to some strings or something. Just let me know what you think!

v1: http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/wgwp/auronremix2--master-

....so I can't really review it, so I'll base this on what you have so far.

First off, AWESOME opening. This sounds like what you'd hear in nightclubs. Pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume on the main melody so that it stands out from the surrounding instruments; I could barely hear it in the busy parts. This song is absolutely SCREAMING for a traditional Trance-style buildup somewhere in here. As for an ending, well that's up to you.

Biggest issue that I see with this is that the main melody is too soft. Other than that, AWESOME work so far!