Zelda: OOT - Navi Gate

yes! this is absolutely amazing, and I can't think of really any criticism, maybe have the ending break in a bit less sudden, but apart from that, the arrangement and production are (at least through my crappy headphones) top notch. The song retains the mischievous vibes from the original, but has more than enough added rhythmic and melodic context to stand out. Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

You should totally submit this! Yes, it's crazy, but it's also pretty awesome. I agree with Tensei-San about the ending, though--it's a bit abrupt. I was also a bit put-off by the inital zaniness and trying to imagine your...story...with the music...but that was soon forgotten as I discovered that you really explored the musicality of the original piece (starman theme ftw). The Lost Woods reprise at the end was really satisfying to listen to, and all you did was add a harmony!

I say again: SUBMIT IT! (but first, fix the ending)

ZOMG AMAZING

You really need some better samples--so do most of us--but DAMN, man! This is quality stuff! I really think you SHOULD submit it. But I might add a pinch of the Fairy Flying theme, because the title reminded me of when Navi flew through the gate in the opening cutscene. And the two themes might actually blend well, who knows.

Seriously though, the Mario and Metroid themes were worked in awesomely, and the groove was, well...groovy.

Awesome stuff, hope to see more like it whether this is accepted or otherwise.

Nice quality of sounds. The bass line is extremely repetitive but the higher parts make it alot more harmonically interesting. I might suggest on the flute break that you might add another flute and make it add a third harmony that is not moving parallel to the other 2. This would make that part a little more interesting. I love all the sections when you change the lost woods them to a minor key though. Nice remix just a little suggestions thats all.