Castlevania Bloodlines - Iron Blue Intention

lazygecko

I like it, but of course I'm bias for eveything Castlevania. The only things I could add to this is that the guitar riffs sounded too fake/synth, and need to be more realistic....and I think it needs a bit more bass.

That's me though.

Quite nice, I like the electric piano at the end, needs go somewhere after this, how about a guitar solo? I also think that the background synth during the whole thing needs to be louder or panned or something I like the way is sounds but if I hadn't heard a little tiny bit of it in one of pauses I never would have known it was there.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my favourite track from the Bloodlines on the Megadrive and i like the direction you have took.

Little things i'd like to see in the final mix are drums included, not too hectic like you said you had before. but paced just right to accompany the mix rather than take over. Everything else is coming along great and i can't wait to hear the final version.

worst thing about this demo

It ends at the very best bit :-(