Square needs a vocalist for FF4 DS

Shonen Samurai

And I wanna remind everyone out there, including M1lesTeg, that when you pick a remixer handle, don't pick some stupid nickname you'll be ashamed of in a few years time. C'mon, you're basically stuck with it if you get posted here. Better luck next crime, young lovers.

Wish I'd heard this back in '02.

:cry:

If this FF6 mix is still up in terms of "production", I could offer my services - worked on Chrono Symphonic, why not even on this one?

Unless that idea is discarted by now - it's from over 2 years ago anyway.

I think it was rejected more in terms of arrangement, though production wasn't swell either. M1lesteg just had me sing for the mix; I didn't have any deeper involvement. And now we're barely in touch.

Buuuuut, who knows. Maybe Andy and I can remix the Celes Opera right sometime...

Actually my friend spent 699Euro with the right flight agency directly to Tokyo (Asakusa) with a 2 week visit. Not bad if you ask me.

I think it was rejected more in terms of arrangement, though production wasn't swell either. M1lesteg just had me sing for the mix; I didn't have any deeper involvement. And now we're barely in touch.

Buuuuut, who knows. Maybe Andy and I can remix the Celes Opera right sometime...

If I wouldn't be bad in terms of writing, I'd step in. But if you need help in terms of engineering, I'm open for this one - unless Andrew doesn't need help in that section. ;)

If you ever want to do it in english I rephrased the 'subtitles' present in the game so that they actually fit...

On other more relevant topics it would be awesome if they brought the audition stateside as well. I would try out for kicks.

I got my round-trip flight for about $1400. Maybe that's because I'm a student?

When did you travel? That's actually pretty expensive. August is the most expensive time year, and the only time I could ever get back was in August. Cost me about that much. But if you go during the off season and leave from LA I'm sure you can easily find tickets under $700 or so.