Gamestop Job Application

Brycepops

Ok so...I'm filling out this application, and I get to the Video Game/Software Knowledge section, but I don't know what in the hell I'm supposed to write for Video Game Systems, Game Software Knowledge, and PC knowledge. This is so retarded >_<. Someone help this poor bastard ;-;

<3

Ok so...I'm filling out this application, and I get to the Video Game/Software Knowledge section, but I don't know what in the hell I'm supposed to write for Video Game Systems, Game Software Knowledge, and PC knowledge. This is so retarded >_<. Someone help this poor bastard ;-;

<3

Just put what you're a fan of. List off your favorite systems and game companies under each one. For instance, I put under systems: "Mostly Nintendo, but I know enough about the others." For the PC section, since GameStop's only about the software, put whether or not you're a PC gamer, and what PC games you play.

Just put what you're a fan of. List off your favorite systems and game companies under each one. For instance, I put under systems: "Mostly Nintendo, but I know enough about the others." For the PC section, since GameStop's only about the software, put whether or not you're a PC gamer, and what PC games you play.

Ah, Great Success! Thank you for the hasty response :3