Polaris (SSBM All-Star Mode Mix)

Schmancy

This is kind of a mash-up of the intro music to Super Smash Bros. Melee's All-Star Mode and the theme from Chrono Trigger, although the latter isn't really that pronounced; it just kind of happens to be there. The recording quality is still kind of poor, since this is a rough draft, and as a result the balance seems a lot worse than it is. I'm thinking the piano work at the end follows the theme a little vaguely, but if you listen, it's there. Anyways, enough rambling. Here's the link:

http://www.box.net/shared/qhutoidgjs

I cant help you with the Kirby title sort of telling you to check out any fan sites that maybe able to trace and credit all the nostalgic portions of Super Smash Bros Melee (which is bascelly the entire game).

The remix itself is pretty neat and soothing.

I do hear more Chrono Trigger then I do Super Smash however X_X

Maybe its 'cus I'm so familiar with Chrono Trigger...?

The cymbals providing the beat during the kirby melody seem a bit harsh. You could lower their volume and add some reverb. Maybe add a tad more reverb to the main horn(?) playin the kirby melody aswell. The transition at 1:41 could be done so its not just a pause till the song starts again. Overall I think the song just needs to be fleshed out more (strings could be added I think), but as a beginning concept its pretty good. Some potentially beautiful ideas.