Technotris - Latin House Remix (WIP)

NeoS

Hey folks

Been a while since i posted a WIP here. So i decided i'd post this remix i've been working on for the last couple of months.

It's still not completely done, since i need to seriously equalize and master this. (i'm lazy, live with it for now)

let me know what you think.

-N.

LINK (right click, save as)

It's not bad, but I guess nobody knows what Technotris is? At least I don't.

The remix is nice. Only that piano gets a little repetitive after a while. And as you already said, it would benefit from equalizing and mastering. Right now it sounds a bit flat.

The opening guitar comes in a lil harsh. It sounds really exposed. In the intro use the guitar as a background with something else taking the lead. All of the guitars could use some slight reverb. Some more dynamics between the playin would really kick this up a knotch. Alot of the ideas are really good, but it feels like too much of a wall of sound. Some piano playing a fast lead in the higher ranges would be a really nice touch also. Ending needs some work. Some crazier latin percussion lines would really add to this also. Nice ideas and backdrop just needs some xtra love in some areas to really push the song over the edge.