New original! "Unstopable"

Spelled stylistically with one P (yeah that's it) My newest original weirdness can be downloaded at http://mystro88.googlepages.com/Unstopable.mp3

The production and sample quality aren't the greatest but I have a soft spot for lo-fi or just plain strange. The arrangement and the way the sounds (strange as they are) all work together is what I like most about it.

Feel free to comment if you'd like.

The synth guitars are so bad it's kind of good!

Jredd-

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda like this song. Took me a few listens to get the groove of it, but I like it for it's uniqueness.

Even with the song being 2:48 in length, it doesn't seem that short because of everything that goes on. Which is two-fold. It's good cause that means it's interesting, but bad because there's that much more room for material (not saying you need to add more, though) time-length wise. If you listen to it without your full attention, it goes away probably quicker than listeners would like. (boiling pot of water, anyone?)

I like that, for a lack of better words, 'whiney' sounding synth part that starts at 1:04, cause it reminds me of Radiohead's Where I End and You Begin song.

Cool, yo.