does anyone have it, because if ya do come on down and play with me please

i think we could get some fun times out of this game so if anyones got it

lets go

yeah its old i know but i find it to be a very fun game

so

does anyone have it, because if ya do come on down and play with me please

i think we could get some fun times out of this game so if anyones got it

lets go

Me and Atma played, and it is indeed insanely fun. We play on a top secret Hamachi network, the name and password I forget, but I'm sure atma can enlighten you. Also there is a pack of skins and maps which you will be using that atma also will upload shortly.

In short, play with is, it is chaotic crazy fun.

and if you don't own it it is an easy torrent

I'm gettin the torrent going. Hopefully I can manage a few games with you guys- I've only played the first Jedi Knight, but would love to have a run on this one.

Anything a noob should know about online play? Howabout from a cracked version?

Oh man, don't get me started on this game. I used to play competatively on JO, really good times. I'd love to join you guys, but I no longer have internet on my home desktop :(.

If you're interested, I put together some highlight reels (back in '02 I think) here, here and here with one trick vid here.

[/shameless plug]

If this game is as good as Jedi Knight (1): Dark Forces II, I may be interested.

Has anyone played both and can shed light on this?

Do they still have a Concussion Rifle?

I actually enjoyed this one better than DF2 or Jedi Knight 3. No concussion rifle on this one, though - it returns in Jedi Knight 3 if I remember right.

I'm currently uploading the required map and skin pack. I assume Atma and I will play again tonight, possibly with a RL friend of mine. Highlights include fragging Avril Lavigne as Captain Picard on stage one of Mario 64. Also make sure to download Hamachi and join the fartcast network before playing.

EDIT: nevermind atma is uploading a better one

Now I'm getting interested. Is there a "Canyon Oasis" map?

Anyone who's played JK1 will know all about this water physics defying built-in map that was so overused online that it's a complete classic (for those who HAVEN'T played JK .. Me playing JK without a Canyon Oasis map is like a Counterstrike player who can't play de_dust2).

I can accept the lack of a concussion rifle if there's a similar enough boom gun like the Rail (JK Rail is completely different from Quake Rail).

Boom. Though At first I may want to play NF ("No Force") games, it has been years since I've played JK.

Jedi Outcast... man, this is one game that I've always wanted to play, but never was able to find in stores once I found out about it. However, I saw one of those "collections of games in one package" things at Wal-Mart a few days ago, and this game was one of those included.

If I can gather up the money to purchase it, you can bet I'll be joining you guys!

Jedi Outcast... man, this is one game that I've always wanted to play, but never was able to find in stores once I found out about it. However, I saw one of those "collections of games in one package" things at Wal-Mart a few days ago, and this game was one of those included.

If I can gather up the money to purchase it, you can bet I'll be joining you guys!

That would be the Star Wars Best of PC game collection. Republic Commando is in that set as well, another one I wanted to give a try but couldn't find the damn game at stores.

get it

its a good good game

Quoted for truth. While I never really played it online much (didn't much like the feel of online saber duels for some reason), Ravensoft still did a awesome job overall, especially with the singleplayer part.

I have the agme. I'd love to play!!! I miss the old Jedi Knight days. I was a die hard Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 fan. Outcast is pretty fun too.

In response to the person asking how this game is compared to JK:DF2, This game is pretty much like a prettied up version of Dark Forces 2. It's a little different, but more or less, it plays very similar.

The fact that you can initiate one on one private, fight til you die saber duels in multiplayer while other people are shooting each other is reason enough for me to love this game. That is such a sweet feature.

It's a good game. Not the best of Star Wars games in general but it is good. The storyline coupld use a little more substance, but the gameplay is quite good. Although Jedi Academy has more moves for the Jedi, the diffuculty is as it should be; at least for the Padawan.

BTW, purchase a joypad. Playing the game with your keyboard is not as flexible as it can be with a joypad.

Also, I hate those green laser things. LOL