Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

atmuh

BTW, purchase a joypad. Playing the game with your keyboard is not as flexible as it can be with a joypad.

Why do you say that? I mean, sure, there's more buttons right at your fingertips to use for Force Powers and such, but then you don't have the luxury of using the mouse for aiming and turing. Which, I might add, I find quite useful when fending off either multiple people at once or one really good opponent.

Also, I hate those green laser things. LOL

Which green laser things?

The fact that you can initiate one on one private, fight til you die saber duels in multiplayer while other people are shooting each other is reason enough for me to love this game. That is such a sweet feature.

how do you do that

how do you do that

Press K while targeting an opponent to request a duel. They'll see a message pop up about being invited to one, and will press K to confirm and begin the duel.

Man I remember playing this game all the time online. Force powers were a pain for me to get around, being that I could never define a set of keys that would allow for the most comfort. Another annoyance was all the cheap bastards using the same two kill tactics over and over. although I dunno if it was my net connection, but all I ever ended up doing was flailing my saber around wildly... That usually did the trick, however lame it may be.

I might give it another go with you guys, however.

Ah, shit. I was getting all excited about this, and even started downloading atma's special pack stuff, when I realized that I uninstalled this game just a few days ago to make room on my external HDD. I kept Jedi Knight Jedi Academy (which I like better, for some perverse reason), but that does me no good with you guys.

Dang.

Alright, so I've never gone online with this game, and I can't seem to find your server. Would someone mind giving me a hand with something of a how-to for getting online in the multiplayer? Or am I just not seeing the Hamachi server since I'm not on at the right time?

Oh JK, why can't you be simple, like joining a starcraft game back when all there was were minimaps anyways...