RIP Arguru

OverCoat

Copied from http://aodix.com/

Zaf : It is with much sadness that I heard about Argu's death in a car accident yesterday. Argu was the creator of Aodix. We were partners on the Aodix project, and friends. Despite the huge pain, let's not forget that he left to us many, many good things to remember him. Rest In Peace Bro. I won't forget you.

So yeah, the music world just lost a big developer :( He was behind NoiseTrekker, Psycle, DirectWave, Stardust, Aodix, FL Studio, and countless other cool things. It's horrible he had to die so young, but the fact that he has still left us with so much deserves great respect. RIP

Man, I just found out about this a little while ago in #modarchive on esper (Byte-smasher was offering his own words to the channel). I love his buzz machines, and I had no idea he worked with image-line and did so many other things (i tried out aodix a couple years back but it didn't make sense to me back then). it's really a shame he's gone, especially so young.

Rest in peace, dude.

Yeah, a definite shame. Arguru (or Arguelles, as some of his earlier stuff is credited to) did an insane amount of work in the development field. A bunch of his Buzz generators are my mainstays - even now, years after their creation - and I've barely scratched the surface of his entire body of work.

Rest in peace :-(