Sonic Adventure 1&2 & Sonic Gems Collection on PS2 Petition

SpiDoL

I was expecting you people to be one of the few to understand.

Guess I was wrong.

Here is where you went wrong:

1. You assumed we cared. Its a big assumption since the two Adventure games (while I like them personally, got rather average scores and an average reception.)
  2. You assumed we'd sign an online petition. They simply don't work. Companies don't care, and we know it.
  3. You assumed we would take it seriously. NEVER do that mistake as it is obvious that NOTHING is serious on the web. Not even Mitaro's rotting corpse.
  4. You assumed you could create an account at a random website related to videogames and tell us what to do. You don't have the credibility yet. I could probably get many people here to sign an online petition simply because they know my name.
  5. ...
  6. Profit.

Here is where you went wrong:

1. You assumed we cared. Its a big assumption since the two Adventure games (while I like them personally, got rather average scores and an average reception.)
  2. You assumed we'd sign an online petition. They simply don't work. Companies don't care, and we know it.
  3. You assumed we would take it seriously. NEVER do that mistake as it is obvious that NOTHING is serious on the web. Not even Mitaro's rotting corpse.
  4. You assumed you could create an account at a random website related to videogames and tell us what to do. You don't have the credibility yet. I could probably get many people here to sign an online petition simply because they know my name.
  5. ...
  6. Profit.

Thanks for the info. I was going to insult the other guys for this but now I see your point.