OCR01584 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV "Turd Surfers"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh man oh man! I TOTALLY forgot about this mix. Somebody PUNCH ME IN THE FACE, because this mix deserves to never be forgotten. EVER. It's so energetic! Don't let the title turn you away from this mix!

Why are you still reading this? DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My brother did a drum cover of this song...apparently he was trying to decide between this one, zircon's Monstrous Turtles, and my Devastation's Doorway. Ah well, I'll work on him a bit to do the other two also. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnzaOlU108M

It seems that your brother and I have similar tastes, lawl. Well, if those three songs are some of his favorites, at least.

There were some parts where the added in drumming sounded a tad awkward, but other than that it was pretty badass. I approve, yo.

• 2 years later...

I can't...

stop giggling...

at scatological humor....

:-D

Putting that aside, this mix just feels oh so right. It's totally got that radical 80's synth going on here and got a good flow going on here. The vocal samples really add personal touches to the mix.

Ultimately though, it doesn't really make that much of an impression on me, but I still recommend checking it out. :razz:

• 5 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01584 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV "Turd Surfers"