OCR00758 - Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Duel "Heavyarms (Let Me Lift This Load)"

orkybash

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Only in a thread started in 2002 would you find people calling DarkeSword amateur sounding. I find that highly amusing.

As for the mix, I guess it showed some promise of what is to come, but there's a lethergy to the overall design and the production here that doesn't make me pine for the early days that much. DarkeSword only went upward from this point, which is for me, a standardised bit of techno fluff and a solid, yet unremarkable debut.

Maybe it would be more impressive if there wasn't such an amazing succession of top-tier mixes that came from DarkeSword not long after this one. But since there is, this mix is largely eclipsed by greatness, giving me little to truly get behind. And after all, starting small is so much better than the alternative.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/4/2013 at 11:08 AM, DarkeSword said:

This remix is so bad. xD

Personally, I love this remix.  It could be that's it's because I'm a huge Gundam fan or that it was one of the first remixes to really catch my ear when it randomly popped on ORmgas back in the day (to age me a bit), but it's mostly because this song just really gets me pumped.  If you still feel so bad about it, why don't you do a Version 2 or something.  I don't know anything about sound mixing software or anything like that, but maybe that's a good thing.  I can just enjoy it for what it is.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00758 - Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Duel "Heavyarms (Let Me Lift This Load)"