Sorry about that, I was under the wrong email client when I typed up the

first email to you. The signature on that email is in no way to be used for

any of this ;)

If this remix is selected to appear on your site, it is done by "Hermit",

not Judy Daniels ;)

Zelda 4: Link's Awakening (Gameboy)

By: Hermit

Seaside Lullaby

This will be my first submission, more to come I'm sure ;)

Ok, everyone knows how anal-retentive I am about chord progressions...

Plus, if you're going to rework a chord progression, don't leave loose ends, like the little bit at 1:11 - 1:17. Sounds like someone didn't know what to do with all those extra notes that the composer put in. Damn him for being so creative. And damn my own musical ear for not being able to pick up the progression by listening carefully. I can't say I don't like the mood it creates, but the overall progression seems choppy and unprepared. It's like, "Where do I go now? What fits with this note?" So I'm saying NO based on that.

DC

Hey Malcos, it's on my server now, I'm listening at the moment, grab it if you need to.

Okay, now this is isn't exactly my style, I find it quite boring actually, and I have a hard time judging stuff I don't care for. But I do think it's nice and sweet sounding, I don't really hear anything wrong with it except for one of the synths sounds odd, I don't know why, but the lead synth just has a sound to it that bothers me.

Anyway, nothing holding this back I think..

Vote: Yes

Pros:

Well sequenced and aranged. High quality instruments make it sound nice, but that is irelevant. Fans of the original should very much enjoy it.

Cons:

1:14 has an offnote. Well, if the original was off then thats ok, but it would eak me to hear it each time I played it. Me no likey off-notes.

Dont like triangle waves in songs that are trying to sound professional. Overuse of water FX.

Cons are minor; Pros win. YES

Nice, Judy

-Pro