Frooty Loops Info

Hey all,

I was looking at the specifications of Frooty Loops and all of the corporate stuff and it metioned nothing about being compliant with Windows Vista. I'm reallly hesitant to get some random laptop to dump funds on and swap parts for and Frooty Loops not work on it.

Can I ask all of you to cross reference and possibly fill me in to if FL works on Vista? Thanks.

Well, depending on your patience and the kind of music you want to make, the computer you have now might be alright. How good is it?

All I was trying to say is that you can get better performance on the same machine with XP, but if you can't use it for some reason, Vista will work.

Figured as much. I just... "re-installed" XP 32-bit onto my 2 year old system and I was just wondering about since I don't have much on it -- except errors from its previous user's continuous fuck-ups, I was wondering about just going for a new system, or just simply gutting the entire thing. Programs run fluently. That's not the problem. I tried adding Flash 8 w/ crack (a perfect one, mind you) and it just became inordinately slow. Frooty Loops is a program that I've been looking into for a while now and I was wondering about the key schematics so I could possibly avoid what happened to me in regards to Flash 8 from happening again. But I'm a lazy dude. Personally, I don't feel like dealing with Vista right now. The whole RAM whoring thing is a small blessing and a massive curse that I don't have the patience for it. Thanks for your support and the first chance that I get, I'll try to bump up whatever I concoct to a 64-bit XP. It's gonna take a while... but I'll get it done eventually.