eStarland Impressions

Decoy Octopus

i got resident evil 4 used from them back in december. they shipped USPS and the game literally looked brand new. came with case, instructions, and everything. it was a nice change of pace from the garbage ebgames.com. i've bought used games twice online from eb and BOTH times the games were scratched so much they couldn't even be played.

I tried to by the MAS Pro Arcade Stick through them, they said 10 days tops. 2 Months and god knows how many attempts to email them and use their live customer service that was never on I don't have it and I decide to cancel the order, he they didn't even begin shipping it. The order is canceled, only for them to ship the item anyways. While I'm sort of glad they shipped it, what the fuck

Even taking into consideration that people are more likely to post when they're upset, that's still a really low service score.

Iffy at best. I certainly wouldn't trade in to them, or order anything with several parts.

Edit: hey look, just out of the people online within an hour of you posting, someone had something bad to say (posted above). I think that pretty much sums it up.

Well I recently just tried ordering a game from their and they are giving me a real hard time. First they sent me an e-mail that there was problem processing my cerdit card. They told me to contact ASAP. The problem was they didn't tell me how, so I e-mailed them twice. It took like 3 days for them to respond only to tell me I needed to call live support. I call live support and find out that the problem with my cedit card was simply that the billing and shipping address didn't match and that they just wanted to confirm that they were different. The guy tells me every thing is fixed yet I still haven't recieved a order confirmatin e-mail and my store account still gives me an error message telling me that their is a problem with my order. I am thinking of just cancelling the order as this is becoming really fustrating.

I tried to by the MAS Pro Arcade Stick through them, they said 10 days tops. 2 Months and god knows how many attempts to email them and use their live customer service that was never on I don't have it and I decide to cancel the order, he they didn't even begin shipping it. The order is canceled, only for them to ship the item anyways. While I'm sort of glad they shipped it, what the fuck

I'm pretty sure that the reason why the stick came in way late was because of MAS Systems. They're a home(trailer?) business, and even ordering directly from them takes months these days. Of course, eStarland's customer service still sucks, so they're still at fault.

Well.. I can't speak for the website, but the store itself is amazing. I (my parents) started shopping at Starland in 1993 (I still even have the original members card, dated 9/2/93), though I haven't been there in a few years.. Well, at least I can just drive to Starland instead of having to order from the website :P

The only problems I find are

1. Whenever I click the link to the store, it says there are no products matching the description of "ocremix," so you have to research for "overclocked." Not a big problem, at all, but could be easily fixed.

2. The perpetual lack of medium hoodies.