Relics of the Chozo Project?

Zephyr

Hey there everyone, I know this is the request forum, so this will be formed as a request since I have no idea where else to put this... I request the information as to why Relics of the Chozo isn't linked to as a site project and how come the bit torrent just downloads a rar file? I think this project deserves at least some mention, it is completed. Anyone have any answers?

Hey there everyone, I know this is the request forum, so this will be formed as a request since I have no idea where else to put this... I request the information as to why Relics of the Chozo isn't linked to as a site project and how come the bit torrent just downloads a rar file? I think this project deserves at least some mention, it is completed. Anyone have any answers?

It's clearly linked as a Site Project. Up top it's in the Projects drop-down menu under Albums, along with the other 7 albums. It's also on the Albums page, along with the other 7 albums, as well as the torrent tracker page. The feedback thread has always been in the Site Projects forum. Prot forgot to bump the History thread back when the WIP/Works forum was pruned, and it was lost.

I dunno what the RAR file is, but over 13,000 people have DLed it on the tracker and there haven't been any complaints. Why it was offered that way, I can't tell you. But if you unzip the downloaded RAR and find that it's messed up, then there's a real problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Took me a while to figure it out, but the older site project threads are hidden because the default date range only looks at posts from the last two months.

If its at all possible, I would suggest making the default date range for this perticular forum 'From The Beginning', especially since there are so many projects now.

http://ocremix.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=21&daysprune=-1