Masters of Gamers: The Legend of the Midnight Sun Tournament

tenchen

Bethesda, MD., June 30, 2007 - Renegade Tec incorporated is pleased to announce its first "Masters of Gamers Video game tournament" scheduled for June 16, 2007 to be held at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda, located 7400 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda, Maryland, USA 20814. This video game tournament will be held from 5pm till 10pm in the Old Georgetown and Congressional rooms of the Hyatt Regency. Dealers’ set-up begins at 4pm with online registration available until early June16 and at the door registration available at the event. The website to sign up for the tournament is www.RenegadeTec.com. There will be prizes to top competitors including, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, Pre-paid copy of Halo 3, Pre-paid copy of Madden 08, Cash prizes from $200 to $500 dollars, 26'' Flat screen Plasma TV, and much more. The tournament will host such games as Madden 07, Halo 2, Street Fighter 3rd strike, Smash Brothers Melee, Soul Caliber 3, Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, Dead or Alive 4, Tekken 5, Gears of War.

Come see why the Million Dollar Video game industry is alive and well. If you think that you got what it takes to be the first Master of gamers. This the first ever contest to see if your game is really worthy to be called immaculate and whether or not it is you who is the true Master. Bring your A game if your really think your the best and walk out a king, with over $2000 dollars in prizes and over $3000 dollars in cash money, what do you have to loss. We’re bringing some of the best titles and the newest systems to the battle field to find the answer to the Legend of the Midnight Sun. For all the Madden-ites, the Melee heads, Halo soldiers, Street Fighters, Soul Caliber warriors, DDR Maniacs, Rock Stars, DOA lovers, Tekken battlers, Gears of War fanatics, bring it, talk time is over. If you are really that good, then show and prove to be a Master.

Masters of Gamers: The Legend of the Midnight Sun, Hyatt Regency Bethesda, located 7400 Wisconsin Ave. Bethesda, Maryland, USA 20814 just above the Bethesda Station on Metro. For additional information visit our website at www.Renegadetec.com for details on registration, tournament details, gallery, directions, links to our sponsors and much more.

I would like to point out that Tenchen has posted this news release in a fashion similar to spam in the "must have game" thread.

Since I don't want to make the list thread that much more complicated by adding this discussion there, I have to ask:

Tenchen, what the hell? Why did you do that?

It is obvious that he no longer gives a shit about what the site is posting about said "news release". His job was to shill, and shill he did, as I pointed out in my post earlier.