Reason 'competition'?

I've changed that 5 guideline, as long as when you email me, you let me know your forum name it's fine.

Round 1 start! I didn't receive any other rns files other than from Another Soundscape, so he's in first. Let's see how this goes. 2 weeks, so that's July 2nd. If there's anything I haven't covered please let me know.

Though I can't really participate in the competition, I would love to see some .RNS files so that I can get an idea as to how some people more experienced with reason setup thier devices, if anyone has any now that they'd like to share

Though I can't really participate in the competition, I would love to see some .RNS files so that I can get an idea as to how some people more experienced with reason setup thier devices, if anyone has any now that they'd like to share

Reason 4! I'm still high from looking at the props' website! Anyways...

You can check this out from my 'Not Comercial' album:

www.malcos.co.uk/rns/Cold_reception.rns

Reason 4! I'm still high from looking at the props' website! Anyways...

You can check this out from my 'Not Comercial' album:

www.malcos.co.uk/rns/Cold_reception.rns

OOoo!

Wow, learning alot from browsing this (and the other 2 files). Mostly learning that I should probably try using acouple of patches, they have some nice sounds....

Well Iv listened to the peices, and we'l see how I go for time on actually WORKING with them. These are going to be hard to remix, especially since theyr from 2 people whos musical works I greatly respect.

Yeah I've done yours already Another Soundscape lol.

It's not meant to be hard! Just have fun with it, it's not going to be in a pro production, so do anything you like, even silly stuff. You're trying too hard to make it sound like the best thing ever. Or you could just leave it as it is and then transition it to something else completely...maybe I shouldn't have called it a 'competition', even though I did put it in quotes.

Yeah I've done yours already Another Soundscape lol.

It's not meant to be hard! Just have fun with it, it's not going to be in a pro production, so do anything you like, even silly stuff. You're trying too hard to make it sound like the best thing ever. Or you could just leave it as it is and then transition it to something else completely...maybe I shouldn't have called it a 'competition', even though I did put it in quotes.

Man.. I got to beta test Reason 4 and I have work so we'll see how this works out O.o

Well, now that I'm starting to use patches, I'm finding actual USE for refils!! Although its useful to have synths fully programmed in a second, its going to make me lazy... :S

Sooo.. got a bit of time today once my parents leave (stupid visitors, sucking up my free time), but I'm gonna see what crazyness I can do with the songs...

Hey guys, last night I had a couple of hours of free time so I decided to give this a go, I remixed Malcos' tune. It's not something that will blow your mind, due to the time I invested into it, but I did have lots of fun.

I uploaded it to easyshare so if anyone can get it and host it for me (my website is temporarily down) It'd be appreciated.

clicky here!

If I have more time this week, I'll give AS' track a try as well.

Hey guys, last night I had a couple of hours of free time so I decided to give this a go, I remixed Malcos' tune. It's not something that will blow your mind, due to the time I invested into it, but I did have lots of fun.

I uploaded it to easyshare so if anyone can get it and host it for me (my website is temporarily down) It'd be appreciated.

clicky here!

If I have more time this week, I'll give AS' track a try as well.

Done:

http://soundscape.escariot.net/Sir_Nuts-DeefNutSyGroove.rns

Now I just have to reinstall Reason 3 to actually listen to this :D

EDIT: Your track looks über hot in Reason 4's new sequencer. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Wooo, Sir Nuts, this is sweet!!! It clips, but I'll let you off this time :wink:. I've edited the first post so any files submitted will be added there, as they are submitted.

I'll take that as a borderline YES :-D

Anyways I should have some spare time tonight to try AS' track. I had lots of fun with the little time I spent with Malcos' song so I'm looking forwards to it (though I haven't listened to the song yet heh)