Reason 'competition'?

DAMN

Here try this:

http://hosting.thasauce.net/users/av...%20Version.rns

Maybe this version will work for whatever 'reason.'

nope, sorry -_-;

There once was a FLMC that got ignored because it was shoved into the competitions forum. You missed it by two months.

Yeah it really sucked how quickly FLMC went downhill after being moved there. The idea was a bit different than what's going on here, since it was a competition, but i guess the basic concept was pretty much the same. Well, at least I ended up getting one of my best mixes out because of FLMC5. ;)

way back when, there was also this massive FL collab, with Beatdrop and Prophecy and Skypnyk a bunch of other people all adding stuff to one big project file. neat stuff, i still have the flp...

Ohhh dear lol. I received nothing for this round, nil, nada. I'm very busy myself these days, which is why I've given myself such a long time for my refill that I'm doing at the moment, so I'm guilty as well lol.

So should we continue this? I know the source files in this 2nd round were not easy to work with, could that be the reason that we had no subs this time?

Ohhh dear lol. I received nothing for this round, nil, nada. I'm very busy myself these days, which is why I've given myself such a long time for my refill that I'm doing at the moment, so I'm guilty as well lol.

So should we continue this? I know the source files in this 2nd round were not easy to work with, could that be the reason that we had no subs this time?

I think we should just keep on submitting sources, no matter how many or if any tries it out. It's great fun for those who does. And I promise I will not submit another source :D

• 3 months later...

HEY! Let's revive this thing, as far as I know all the original participants have gotten R4 already, so let's do something with R4, kay? We'll "upgrade" the 'competition' ;P All the rules are still the same though, of course.

Anyone care to submit anything?

• 1 month later...

Ok so for some Reason haha...I started messing around with some cable routings in an attempt to make some cool rhythmic effects using loops and pads. It just one loops and one synth playing chords. And lots o' FX trickery and automation.

RNS (4.0 only sorry :()

http://hosting.thasauce.net/users/avaris/BEAT%20VOCODE%20EXAMPLE.rns

MP3 DEMO

http://hosting.thasauce.net/users/avaris/Beat%20Vocode%20Example.mp3

No deadline or anything. Just mess around have fun and see what you come up with based off this small idea. Also any feedback on whether or not you peeps like the sound of this?