OCR00767 - *YES* Bomberman 2 'Bomberfuzz' *FT*

orkybash

Hello. :3

I submitted a Bomberman remix to OC on the 25th of July - and it didn't appear on your list of things to be judged?...

(I put a hyperlink there, cos sometimes it just opens in IE or doesn't work with a direct link to the file)..

I filled out the ID3 tags and did everything I think I should have - but if there's something else I should have done - let me know..

Also on the original message I said my webpage was www.wooxle.co.uk but that site doesn't work anymore. :P Could please swap it for

um.. my email is rikfuzz@hotmail.com and remixer name is "Fuzz" n.n;

Oh one thing I didn't mention before... The voice samples are from the Playstation version of the game.. But it's the same tune as was in the very original NES game. So I'm not sure what console you'd put it for - but I think the tune has probably been on most consoles in some form.. n.n;

Well thanks a lot. ^^; Sorry to write such a long email, but please let me know if my remix has been rejected or just lost or whatever is happening. :3

Not sure specifically which game this tune's from, so I just called it 'bomberman.' Corrections would be apppreciated

ok, besides being a tad repetitive, I really like this one. Reasons why:

High quality.

Everything is well mastered, great effects and processing.

Grasp of some musical theory.

No awful sounding notes, or bad chords, etc.

Enjoyable.

It's catchy in a good way. Not like Nelly.

Placement.

The samples, if they had been overused, or too loud, or used in an un-artistic fashion, would have sucked. But I honestly feel they were used right here. Rhythmically placed, they added an almost cute aspect to the piece.

I says YES

DC