Muse at Wembley

Fishy

Don't read if you're going tomorrow, spoilers:

I can't have been the only one there. First sell out gig at the 90,000 (not counting the pitch) capacity stadium. That was one of the greatest shows ever.

After their first encore, they got some giant balloons filled with helium and hung gymnasts from them and flew them over the crowd, in an open top venue. Crazy shit. They flew right over my head, and I got a punch on one of the confetti balloons aswell.

Who else was there?

God you are so lucky. I wanted to go so bad. Oh well, I can only assume that they are going to put out a DVD of this show, if not their entire Black Holes and Revolutions tour. They did it for their Absolution tour and the highlight was the Glatsonbury festival.

I have watched some interviews with the band concerning this show and it sounds like they spent a lot of time planning their routine and what was gonna go down. From what you say, it sounds like it was an amazing show, as they always are =P.