ORC 106 - Anxious heart [Result]

Doulifée

- The Original Remixing Competition -

orcyn7.png

Welcome to ORC106.

Source Material

Last week's winner was Nutsy.

"Cheesy name, cheesy song. I didn't have any previous material suitable for ORC ready so I had to make this one on the fly. It ended up being extremely cheesy but, for some people, that is a plus. I hope everyone has fun with this one!"

Sir Nuts - Anxious heart: - MIDI

Deadline

orc

The Quick Rules Rundown

Step 1 -Submission:-

• 1. Anyone can enter regardless of your remixing ability.
    2. Filesize is limited to 8 meg.
    3. You may only enter one piece. but can collab on a second one.
    4. When you've finished your entry, feel free to post it in the thread, BUT send it also to
http://compo.thasauce.net/rounds/view/ORC106. It's mandatory to avoid me to run after you for your mix.
5. You may submit your piece as a MIDI, MP3 or OGG file.

Step 2 -Vote:-

Voting is done via the ThaSauce system by logging in and dragging your top choice song.

About submiting:

The ThaSauce webspace is there for that. I gladly thanks Rama and the team for that, and analoq for pointing me to the beta.

About the comment:

You are now allowed to comment anytime EXCEPT during the voting stage..

that mean that once a mix is posted, you can feedback it, until the submission process is over.

About a draw in the result:

It happen sometime. Both remixer are still officially Winner, but i'll ask the remixer with the less "Win" to send me his song.

Since I can't seem to log in

i made some changes to the session subsystem so that it won't keep making you log in. are you still having this problem? there were some hiccups but it's been working fine for me and apparently Nutritious.

i uploaded your official entry regardless, so you have nothing to worry about either way.

Anyway by combining vote by pm and on thasauce, the winner is:

Nutritious.

Congrat to him.

@Analoq: Dunno what it was, i ask people to send me pm in case of, because the submission phase was already delayed 48hours, and i didn't want to delay the voting stage too.

• 2 weeks later...