REASON 4 - it's actually here!

I have a multiband compressor combinator! Just have to ask man.

www.malcos.co.uk/Multiband_Compressor.cmb

Or if you want something a little louder, I came up with this, although it's not tweakable apart from the maximiser module:

www.malcos.co.uk/SuperLOUDmaster.cmb

You've got it all :o you should do some phat Malcos-refill with all your essentials

I have a multiband compressor combinator! Just have to ask man.

www.malcos.co.uk/Multiband_Compressor.cmb

Or if you want something a little louder, I came up with this, although it's not tweakable apart from the maximiser module:

www.malcos.co.uk/SuperLOUDmaster.cmb

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely check out your version, but I kind of made an improvised compressor myself (4 Mclass compressors+ 4 Vocoders)

I'm sure several of you have, but I also got into the beta. The only thing I hated about the 3.0 beta is that you couldn't render songs - and you had to uninstall the previous version of reason. This made you 100% unable to write music, unless you had a second computer.

I have 4 computers between my work and home, so I'm tempted to put it on a computer I haven't really worked on music with and check it out there instead of my main musical production computer.

I'm pretty hyped though ^_^