Oh. Em. Gee (OCR featured on Encyclopedia Dramatica)

That is possibly the worst thing I've EVER seen. I don't care how funny anyone thinks that is. That's pretty insulting to me. In my own opinion that site should have that page removed, or the site should be shut down.

I don't care how funny they think it is, it's NOT. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Making fun of people, making fun of OCR, the judges, and the shenanigans of the past. Honestly, let sleeping dogs lie, and get over it already. There's enjoy negativity out there, I don't believe we asked for, or deserve more here.

If it was something a bit nicer, maybe even actually joking, I wouldn't be taking the time to write this post. However, the way I see it, it's scathing, ill-humoured BS that I honestly cannot stand for.

But whatever. I am but a voice in an ocean of hundreds.

That is possibly the worst thing I've EVER seen. I don't care how funny anyone thinks that is. That's pretty insulting to me. In my own opinion that site should have that page removed, or the site should be shut down.

Making fun of people, making fun of OCR, the judges, and the shenanigans of the past. Honestly, let sleeping dogs lie, and get over it already. There's enjoy negativity out there, I don't believe we asked for, or deserve more here.

If it was something a bit nicer, maybe even actually joking, I wouldn't be taking the time to write this post. However, the way I see it, it's scathing, ill-humoured BS that I honestly cannot stand for.

1155861649843ju9.jpg

I mean, come on. That's like 2 seconds of thought from a 14-year-old. Although I guess that does summarise ED.

no u I couldn't think of anything entertaining so I scribbled that and moved on. the only other option was to play the australian card and claim you screw pigs or something. Shall I change it to that?

Oh yeah and Dyne I edited the article and now your post is the official reaction of ocr. You should be proud.

Daxface1.jpg