MEETUP: Los Angeles/So-Cal - July 21st

Trenthian

oh shit I gotta go to this. I just saw this on the mainpage because I don't post or even lurk for that matter. But for now, it's just a maybe. (gotta get fucking parental approval. T_T)

edit: if I do come, I'll bring my ps2 complete with controllers and guitar hero 2. :)

oh shit I gotta go to this. I just saw this on the mainpage because I don't post or even lurk for that matter. But for now, it's just a maybe. (gotta get fucking parental approval. T_T)

edit: if I do come, I'll bring my ps2 complete with controllers and guitar hero 2. :)

if you have GH 1, bring that, I already have GH 2, and guitar controllers.

Donuts backed out, Richter and Global Trance can't stay for the whole weekend, and EasyP can't go no matter how hard he tries.

If I can't get a third person to come with me for the whole weekend *meaning friday - sunday*, there is no way I can go. I do not have the funds to pay for the gas needed to go back and forth, which is why I was so intent on carpooling.

Any lurkers in Sacramento or the bay area willing to go? Speak up, I don't give a shit if I don't know you. I NEED THE EXTRA PEEPS FOR GAS MONEY. Splitting it two ways is a lot more expensive than splitting it 4 ways.

Hey when we get there, how much do you want us to throw down for your hospitality? I'm willing to help but want know what's a decent amount of funds to bring down aside from dinner costs.

5 bucks, but again its not required unless you want to be awesome.

Dinner you should read the menu, I have it in the evite text.

That should give you an idea of what to bring for din din.

If you guys have any questions just shoot it to me here in the thread or in PM or AIM.

Donuts backed out, Richter and Global Trance can't stay for the whole weekend, and EasyP can't go no matter how hard he tries.

If I can't get a third person to come with me for the whole weekend *meaning friday - sunday*, there is no way I can go. I do not have the funds to pay for the gas needed to go back and forth, which is why I was so intent on carpooling.

Any lurkers in Sacramento or the bay area willing to go? Speak up, I don't give a shit if I don't know you. I NEED THE EXTRA PEEPS FOR GAS MONEY. Splitting it two ways is a lot more expensive than splitting it 4 ways.

Quoting this just cause it is that damn important.

4 peeps going down is almost an absolute must. 3 is borderline, but 4 is SO NEEDED!

Hey guys, my dad just informed me that I can't go to the meetup. Really stupid...but yeah. I'll have to wait until he understands that I won't get raped by a bunch of strangers who play video games. Sorry I'll be missing this one.

Okay, sooooooooooooo

The 21st is coming. ITs in 2 days give or take.

Its gonna be a blast.

For those of you who cant make it, such a shame :-/

If you have parents or gaurdians who think the intarnats is gone eeeeet you, have them give me a call and I will assure them that you will not end up butt-hurt.

If your car is broken, find a ride.

if you are womans over 4 years old come on by and have a good time with the guys.

If you are thinking of coming to the meetup, think no further, and just DO IT. find a way. Break open your piggy bank. hijack a plane. Sell your grandma to science. Make a deal with bealzebub in exchange for a round trip apparition plus hotties. Rob a liquor store. Steal a car. Help old ladies with their groceries.

Cant wait till saturday!

-trenthian

And while I do all that, I'll be carrying the meet-up's PS2, a few games (feel free to bring some of your own games as well), a change of clothes, and if I have room, perhaps a sleeping bag.

Maybe I should try to detach the kitchen sink...

But if anyone is driving through Claremont (it's on the 210 Freeway, just west of the 15 freeway) I would appreciate a ride. :)