OverClocked ReMix Joins Video Games Live in Washington, DC

djpretzel

LOL. That objection pic is funny...

Glad you guys had fun there. Pics, please. :)

Singles Reef? Losers' Reef? What the hell happened there? Did people sing Lover Reef or something? :P

We went to this little Cafe and they had a piano there...

War followed immediately after the discovery for control of it. Taucer won and played stuff, including Lovers Reef... we all sang it and then we thought to ourselves we should tape it thus showing it to Jill making her cry for the horrible murdering of her part.

We came up with two names for it... either Singles Reef or Losers Reef.

I personally think that Singles Reef works better but thats just me.

We went to this little Cafe and they had a piano there...

War followed immediately after the discovery for control of it. Taucer won and played stuff, including Lovers Reef... we all sang it and then we thought to ourselves we should tape it thus showing it to Jill making her cry for the horrible murdering of her part.

We came up with two names for it... either Singles Reef or Losers Reef.

I personally think that Singles Reef works better but thats just me.

That sounds hilarious. Whoever captured that video should Youtube it or something. Would be interesting to watch. It would also make a nice "get well" present to Zircon. :P

The concert and meetup were awesome, I'm so glad I snagged a last-minute ticket and got to meet you all. The pic of everyone doing Objection is priceless - those girls were something. I hope to see the rest of the pictures soon.

Also, I still owe someone for the ticket, so if you're out $40, let me know and I'll figure out a way to send the cash.

The concert and meetup were awesome, I'm so glad I snagged a last-minute ticket and got to meet you all. The pic of everyone doing Objection is priceless - those girls were something. I hope to see the rest of the pictures soon.

Also, I still owe someone for the ticket, so if you're out $40, let me know and I'll figure out a way to send the cash.

Feel free to PayPal me $37.44, and I'll make sure it gets to a/the rightful owner. Thanks a lot for coming!

I regret not buying tickets for the Saturday show. I saw the OCRemix group there, but felt too anxious to join for whatever reason. I thought the other cosplayers had pretty good costumes too (I sat next to the songstress Yuna cosplayer).

Somehow, I managed to buy seats that were directly behind Emmanuel Fratianni, Laurie Robinson, and Christopher Tin. I felt pretty stupid for not realizing who they were until Tommy asked them to stand up and be recognized.

So who's camera was I holding then? o_O

You were holding Tauce's camera, but he's going to most likely be without Internet for a week. So we won't be able to post them... I'm going to start weeding through and maybe resizing pictures... I won't post individuals in the thread... Anybody have issues with high res images?

Whew, just getting back now; typing laying on my bed, exhausted but satisfied 8-)

Thanks for a great time everyone, for putting me up and putting up with me. My picts & video & more stories will follow hopefully tonight.

Those girls were so hyper. Truly a highlight of the trip though.
Yeah, I got a short video clip of then dancing Stephanie's... thingy from LazyTown. Then you'll see what we're talking about ;-)

The girl dressed as Phoenix (Hayley was her name?) said she'll be cosplaying as her at Otakon. You all have been warned...

Edit: For a piece of DJP's perspective, see his writeup for "Malicious Fingers" last night.

Fixed. Not getting written out of this meetup.

So The Pezman called me I think on the way to Dave's house asking for directions, but at the time, I was slightly lost. I ended up going to far, and he hadn't gone far enough... I pulled in about 45 seconds before he did, and we ended up parking where we would have been towed. He also called me the next day to make sure people were at Dave's place when he was about to head over in the morning. We also had some good conversation on the way to the Kennedy Center from Bertucci's... He was also the first person to formally introduce himself to me. Rawk on Pez...

Nice gig there, people. Seems that Escariot got things going with the sing-along vocals...way to be not shy. I'm assuming that DA is the one standing behind Taucer...kind of shy at first, but then got into it toward the end.

Actually, that was the second time we did it... the first time we didn't have it on camera...

DA would have been more into the song if she'd remembered the words. DA also has a quiet voice, but DA still had fun singing. DA also got people started on the piano thing in the first place.

DA doesn't normally talk in third person.

Anyways, I definately think all meetups should occur in a deli with a piano and/or by random fountains with urinal cakes in them.

DA also got people started on the piano thing in the first place.

Indeed... Escariot heard DA playing the piano, and then Escariot started in with One Winged Angel... Then everyone started paying attention, so I got nervous and fuxxed...