PHANTASY STAR ONLINE - Vol Opt -- "CONTROL" -- Trance ReMix

Strike911

http://strike911.sanctuslegacy.com/volopt.mp3

Okay, most of us have played Phantasy Star Online, so I did a remix of Vol Opt, the giant computer boss you fight in the mines level... at least I think its the mines, i haven't played pso in forever. Anyway, I wanted to emphasize the mechanical giant robot/computer nature of the boss so that's what I'm going for. Something techie sounding. Anyway, here's a VERY short WIP of what I have. I'll be adding more to it hopefully.

Phantasy Star Online does not get enough love, fo rilla. Anyway, please tell me what you think thus far. I appreciate your feedback. :)

Updated! I added more, additionally I added the De Rol Le boss music (Caves boss) at the end. Which I need some assistance in deciding whether to remove the theme .... I personally feel the Vol Opt theme (the original one in the beginning) sounds a little stronger... *shrugs* You guys tell me. I'm really thinking about removing the last bit... it doesn't sound quite right, I don't think the notes are correct... Hmm... the moer I think about it the more I don't like it.

Update is at the same link as the first post. =)