New MK vs SF movie!!!!

Hopefully you guys will have picked up what I am on about, by the thread title. I don't know if this has been covered before on OCR, but this is truly a work of art.

Courtesy of genius flash-producer Proxicide, his latest flash movie on the MK vs SF flash-series is something that has to be seen. This may be old news to many, but I feel that this is something worthy to shout about within our very own forums here at OCR. The movie consists of a dazzling fight between Chameleon and Akuma, it has to be seen...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377529

Oh and this is his previous creation in case anyone missed it: The epic battle between Ryu vs Scorpion...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276650

Awesome Flash work, but completely groan-inducing, out-of-character dialogue from the SF characters. Akuma in particular, just awful. Why did Akuma and Chameleon ever have a big space gun anywhere near their fight?

I would have much rather seen something without so much creative liberty taken with the characters. This is how cover song fanatics feel when they hear stuff on OCR. :lol: Still, amazing Flash work, and great visual presentation by Proxicide.

Broken records around here - needs less (or better) dialogue. Stick to fights, Proxicide. Akuma got some sissy lines - guy needs to get his writing in order.

wangless, couldn't kill this man in a flash battle? (I thought so, but what do I know... Your site makes me cry every time I visit.)

I can sense some discontent with the storyline. All I can say to that is FUCK THE STORYLINE AND JUST ENJOY THE FIGHT DAMNIT! I don't particularly like the dialogue either but the battles just truly make it up. I realise they are a bit old but I just had to share it with everyone here lol.

But major props to Proxicide who is catering for peeps with a deep love of MK and SF (i.e. MEEE!)...

Long live 2d beat em ups...