Odin Sphere

SwordBreaker

Am I just playing this game wrong or just trying to beat everything way too quickly because I'm having trouble with some of it. I just beat Valkryie's fifth act, and that boss was pretty simple, but I probably spent an hour trying to get through the act four boss. Now I'm trying to get through act six and am stuck fighting two Unicorn Knights in this one area and it is not going well.

Nope. The game has inexplicable spikes in difficulty at random times. You think the unicorns are hard, wait until you get to Titania with Cornelius or Oswald.

Honestly, you're just better off sticking the game on easy and rushing through to see the story.

Titania with ... Oswald.

I'm there now. Those slimes are a damn pain. The only two effective ways of killing them, that I've found, are using napalm to fry them or Ice Spirits/Blizzard to freeze then shatter them.

I've found a pretty easy way to level up my health quickly. I just save up a bunch of Napples and Ariel coins and go to the Pooka village and get an equal amount of Milks. Go to the cafe and order the Napple Sorbet. 2200 exp +8ish HP per. 5-8 napples should net you enough extra health to clear most bosses you're having trouble with.