so I put all my remixes in one place

http://www.tindeck.com/files.php?su=chth

that is a list of every remix I've ever finished, complete with download links

I just figured you guys would like to know, because I seem to be at least somewhat popular as a remixer and there is a lot of stuff that a lot of you have probably never heard

feel free to leave your opinions, just note that all these remixes are finished and I'm not working on them any further

So, uh...have you submitted "Nemesis"? Because you should.

I also honestly think "Four on the Floor" has a good chance of getting accepted...it drags on a bit, but it's got a lot of cool stuff in it.

Edit: Okay, who am I kidding, I think you should submit everything that you haven't. Even (especially?) the FLMC one.

I'm surprised with what you were able to do with the Link's Awakening intro ("Lucidic"). Not much to work off, but it came out nicely.

I Anthem and My Turn to Dream are my favorites, and I've already heard Starbound, but I really liked listening to these other mixes. I found Lucidic, Red Sphere Blue Sphere, and Nemesis to be the best of the ones I hadn't heard before.

I remember downloading Red Sphere Blue Sphere from the S3K project and it's one of the the mixes I really enjoy and still have.

And I know Agahnim's Curse was your first submission to OCR and it was rejected. But it's still nice, and coolest of all it sounds like the Korg EM-1 I used to have.