I'm having a party!

Shael Riley

And you are (probably) invited!

(This) Friday, July 6th, in beautiful (LOLZ!) Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn, from 5:00pm until late into the evening. This party will serve to commemorate my, and Ivy's, upcoming moving out of beautiful Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn and into double-beautiful Williamsburg (which is still in Brooklyn), where our indie cred will skyrocket.

We have food and booze like whoa--thank you, Costco--with the notable exception of Corona. Hint hint!

Please PM me for my address. All OCReMixers (and listeners) welcome!

And you are (probably) invited!

(This) Friday, July 6th, in beautiful (LOLZ!) Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn, from 5:00pm until late into the evening. This party will serve to commemorate my, and Ivy's, upcoming moving out of beautiful Bedford Stuyvesant Brooklyn and into double-beautiful Williamsburg (which is still in Brooklyn), where our indie cred will skyrocket.

We have food and booze like whoa--thank you, Costco--with the notable exception of Corona. Hint hint!

Please PM me for my address. All OCReMixers (and listeners) welcome!

Sorry to say I cannot make it, I know you will be devastated.

However you have a golden opportunity to celebrate my birthday so go ahead and do it.

You are Probably Invited to My Party!

Dear friend, aquantence, or relatively estranged person who is, for reasons lost to the fog of MySpace friend requests long gone-by, receiving this message,

Me and Ivy are moving out of our old place in Bed Stuy and into a new one in Williamsburg, where our indy cred is sure to skyrocket; to commemorate this upcoming occasion, we're throwing an all-expenses-paid, booze-bash at our soon-to-be old place and you, dear reader, stand a very good chance of being someone I would like to invite!

The party will begin at 5:00 in Friday July 7th and go until everyone leaves, but we can't make any noise after 10:30 for fear of our diligently civic-minded neighbors informing the police that our raucous merry-making is in violation of one of their most championed codes (the code in question being, of course, that of noise ordinance).

If you'd like to come, please send an email to shael.riley@gmail.com or a private message to me through MySpace and I'll give you the address, or remind you why I don't like you. If you already know the address, good on you!

We have tons of booze and food, so please consider coming empty-handed, but if you'd like to bring something despite my requesting you not, bring a nice tequila, or case of Corona; I've been feeling too sober and not nearly faux mexican enough as of late.

Your friend or estranged virtual space cohabitator,

-Shael Brendan Riley

You are Probably Invited to My Party!

Dear friend, aquantence, or relatively estranged person who is, for reasons lost to the fog of MySpace friend requests long gone-by, receiving this message,

Me and Ivy are moving out of our old place in Bed Stuy and into a new one in Williamsburg, where our indy cred is sure to skyrocket; to commemorate this upcoming occasion, we're throwing an all-expenses-paid, booze-bash at our soon-to-be old place and you, dear reader, stand a very good chance of being someone I would like to invite!

The party will begin at 5:00 in Friday July 7th and go until everyone leaves, but we can't make any noise after 10:30 for fear of our diligently civic-minded neighbors informing the police that our raucous merry-making is in violation of one of their most championed codes (the code in question being, of course, that of noise ordinance).

If you'd like to come, please send an email to shael.riley@gmail.com or a private message to me through MySpace and I'll give you the address, or remind you why I don't like you. If you already know the address, good on you!

We have tons of booze and food, so please consider coming empty-handed, but if you'd like to bring something despite my requesting you not, bring a nice tequila, or case of Corona; I've been feeling too sober and not nearly faux mexican enough as of late.

Your friend of estranged virtual space cohabitator,

-Shael Brendan Riley

wrong

charlimit

Thanks a lot for inviting me to your party. ^_^ I think it's sweet that you went out of your way and thought of your good friend, CHIPP Damage even though he lives ONE-HUNDRED BILLION KAJILLION MILES AWAY! Hahaha. But seriously though, I would love the chance to hang out with other OCR people. Unfortunately, I never get the chance because I live in Japan and I'm a poor bastard. But I'm thinking that you'll definitely have a great time. Wish I could come out and meet you. Maybe next time. ^_^