Fan Art Competition 13: Konami [RESULTS]

atmuh

Question, would it be one month active every 2 months, or the full 2 months active every 2 months that we work on the projects?

I'd still like to try contributing to the FAC. I was so close to finishing my entry, but my tablet didn't work at my sister's place where I spent 8 days last month. I still spend 30 minutes every now and again just working on the small little bits when I can, even though it's useless now.

In fact, we just got this on the main page. That in itself could be good.

it'd basically be what we are doing now, but instead of a one month deadline, it'd be two.

It just makes more sense to let people have more time, rather than have a 1 month deadline, and then 1 month off. That way the last minute people (90% of everyone really :-) ) will at least have a month and three weeks to think about their entry, and people will have twice as long to see a theme posted, and get ready to spend the final week working on it.

Suppose I could start early; I was waiting until the beginning of September, but 2.5 months is cool for the first one. Mind if I copy your beginning infoz for the first 2 posts?

You still planning on starting early? Sooner the better! School starts in September do remember!!!

And I really don't know what kind of time devotion to expect from first year....