NEW TOURNAMENT: Super Mario All-Stars BATTLE GAME

kamoh

269055359_9b2a6c62d5.jpg

SUPER MARIO ALL-STARS

BATTLE GAME

TOURNAMENT

image2ok2.pngimage3va9.pngimage6ws5.png

The Sonic 2 tournament SUCKED! You guys didn't play any games, even when I was asking for matches all over the place. The deadline is over and I've decided to cancel that one and unilaterally choose the next tournament. Mike231 approved it, so it's actually not completely unilateral, but still, I wanted to do something exciting and hilarious and Mario Battle Game is it. We'll have some modified rules for this one, but it'll still make sense.

ONE

TO JOIN THE TOURNAMENT, post a reply in this thread CONTAINING YOUR AIM SCREEN NAME. If you don't have one, GET ONE!

Then make a buddy group with all these people in it!

TWO

Get this stuff:

ZSNES 1.42: http://superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/zsnes/zsnesw142.zip

HAMACHI 1.0.2.2: http://www.hamachi.cc

THE ROM: Contact me on AIM (metzgerism).

AND JOIN A HAMACHI GROUP THAT I WILL LIST LATER.

THREE

Play THREE MATCHES (best 5/9) of Mario Battle Game against every opponent, and report the scores in THIS thread.

The top FOUR players with the most wins will advance to the bracket round (losses, vs. tied, strength of wins are tiebreakers).

Deadline for matches is FRIDAY, JULY 27th (my lady's birthday so don't be surprised if it's a little late) @ 9:00pm Pacific Time!

FOUR

The top 4 players will play in a bracket, best THREE out of FIVE matches.

Byah! This ends a week after it begins. WINNER WINS. AND PICKS NEXT.