PRC98: Time is a Hylian's Virtue (Zelda: Oracle of Ages)

Rexy

We've all been over this, and think that the best way to get people to enter is to move this back to the GenDisc/Community main forum. That way it gets main page coverage and therefore, more people looking at it.

I agree with this, I only found this thread because it was the only thread with a new post after a refresh. Were this in GenDisc I would probably have seen it much sooner.

I don't mind advertisements. If anyone wanted to do that, feel free.

Either way, the mixing stage has come to a close, and now it's time to do the voting. Here's what you need to do -

1. Sign up there if you haven't done so already.
  2. Select which of the two mixes you prefer (obviously the contenders themselves can take a break from voting this week).
  3. Write a reasoning to elaborate on your decision.
  4. Click "submit vote" and have a happy French Independance Day... providing you didn't miss out last Saturday?

You have until Thursday, July 19th at 4:59AM EST to vote. The winner gets to choose the source material for PRC99!

Legibles -

Chickenwarlord - Clumsy Thieves

Tensei-San - Oracle of Shuffle

Inellegibles -

Hylian Lemon - Remember the Ember

I'm sorry, but if either of you two voted, then your votes will have to be erased.

When a contestant votes, they will automatically share first place with the first place entry that they vote for. Since they're not allowed to vote for themselves, that cancels their vote out in a two-mix situation and they do absolutely nothing to the final rankings.

Oyeah, I should have thought about that. X_x Sorry about that. If you want to repost your response to each other's works in the thread, you can do that.

Anyway, we have results coming through. Who can lift the Master Sword for the longest period of time?

Total number of mixes: 2

Total number of votes: 5

Highest possible score: 10 (how generally pathetic, lol)

Our winner by an unanimous vote is Tensei-San with 10 points!

Another first victory and another unanimous vote for two weeks running. Well done Tensei-San; you've managed to put forth a good effort for your first try at PRC.

I suppose now you'll need informing on what kind of source tune to pick for for the next contest. What you should do is go for any kind of source tune, as long as it hasn't been covered on OCR yet (site projects don't count). It can be anything from the most ridiculously obscure (possibly one of your fave C64 games that no one else has ever played, if you have any) to those from a popular game (e.g. Sonic 1 boss). Let me know your choice as soon as possible.

Thank you very much and I should see you again tomorrow for PRC99.

PRC 100 O_o time is fleeing to fast... i still remember PCR 1

I can't remember one cuz I didn't joined at first, bux I can remember some early ones XD.

where's reelmojo? he should be around for this kind of stuff, although Rexy is the legitimate owner now, it would be nice to see reelmojo around for this world-changing event. Maybe he can drop a remix while he's passing by, or choose the source for PRC100 *hint*