Remastered module game music

lazygecko

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHGP70CM

I was toying around with the idea a few months back about taking modules, mainly from PC and Amiga games, exporting each separate instruments, load them in a sequencer then mix them like you would any song into full-fledged productions. Midee did something similiar to SNES and Mega Drive music on the VGMix forums which inspired me. I tried doing 3 quick mixes today just to get the ball rolling. I was thinking of making a personal project spicing up some of my favourite PC soundtracks that usually get no attention at all.

The tracks I selected were Crusader: No Regret, Isotoxin from Unreal and Moody Breeze from Jaguar XJ220 (Amiga). The original modules are embedded in the .zip for reference. Winamp can play all of them if you don't already have them associated.

I will probably redo the Crusader one, made the mistake of exporting all the drums in 1 single channel which doesn't leave much choice for panning and EQing.