what's "overlooked remix"

BlueTronic

overlooked remix is an immature, not to mention poor immitation of overclocked remix.

no offense, but no one wants to hear songs about magic cheese trees that have beehives with crystal meth in them:tomatoface:

It's a good-natured parody. I'd also say that if OverLooked ReMiX had an area specifically for terribly written song reviews, yours would be right up there. :lol:

It's a good-natured parody. I'd also say that if OverLooked ReMiX had an area specifically for terribly written song reviews, yours would be right up there. :lol:

i write more good reviews than bad ones, you just haven't seen em' all

i write more good reviews than bad ones, you just haven't seen em' all

Untrue. You've had to be warned about unconstructive bashing reviews. I've seen your edits. Plus, I read each and every Review daily as they come in. :lol:

Here's a typical negative review of yours:

"man this one is [genre]. why?!? :banghead::evil: this is 2 terrible, unlike [other ReMix]. this one made me [die/sleep/comatose].:oops:" [other source tune] is the best one anyway.

Untrue. You've had to be warned about unconstructive bashing reviews. I've seen your edits. Plus, I read each and every Review daily as they come in. :lol:

Here's a typical negative review of yours:

"man this one is [genre]. why?!? :banghead::evil: this is 2 terrible, unlike [other ReMix]. this one made me [die/sleep/comatose].:oops:" [other source tune] is the best one anyway.

i never used "die" and i don't even know what the heck "comatose" is!

I don't call people "crack-ass crackas" (or "bitches")

I didn't ridicule a song just 4 not cutting reverb

need i say more?

good-natured? i don't know about u but i would'nt consider constantly using words like "f***" "s***" (etc. etc.) "good natured. has the meaning of good natured changed in the last 30 seconds? note: txai named a HORRIBLE remix after protricity on olr (probably 2 insult him). prot. is a GREAT remixer not a HORRIBLE remixer. wuts wrong with txai?

are you human?

heh, there's not that many reviews lately, so it's really no fantastic feat to read each and every review as they come in ;)

i never used "die" and i don't even know what the heck "comatose" is!

I don't call people "crack-ass crackas" (or "bitches")

I didn't ridicule a song just 4 not cutting reverb

need i say more?

mr. DS is trash dude, i don't even know you personally, so i'm not just trying to hate on you, but i gotta come clean. you're reviews are pretty lousy, bro. half the time, i'm not exactly sure what you're even saying.

again, no offense intended here.

also, if you don't like OLRemix, don't go there. people like different things--not everybody likes what you like. it's what makes the world go 'round. try not to let it bother you too much :)

heh, there's not that many reviews lately, so it's really no fantastic feat to read each and every review as they come in ;)

mr. DS is trash dude, i don't even know you personally, so i'm not just trying to hate on you, but i gotta come clean. you're reviews are pretty lousy, bro. half the time, i'm not exactly sure what you're even saying.

again, no offense intended here.

also, if you don't like OLRemix, don't go there. people like different things--not everybody likes what you like. it's what makes the world go 'round. try not to let it bother you too much :)

i agree. i do, in fact, realize i can get overly critical sometimes

You're not particularly eloquent to say the least.

I for one, love songs by Australian nerdcore artists about Magic Cheese Trees. Since you seem to love Donkey Kong so much, you might want to stick around and wait for Crocodile Chaos. There will be some bad songs to laugh at and good songs to enjoy.

i guess i can give crocodile cacophony remixes a try

I'm curious. Which remixes did you listen to? I'm sure I can show you to some good ones; I know the site really well, as I'm a long-time member.

Listen to this gem. It'll turn your opinion around in no time!

good enough to download

:lol:haha! i had it loud when i played it. the electric guitar scared the heck out of me when it blared all of the sudden!

I listened to the "magical cheese tree", "protricity" and "year twentyohseven"