what's "overlooked remix"

BlueTronic

the dictionary says "of, like, or in a coma"

you are the best troll ever or the worst newb i have ever encountered on this site

im leaning toward the latter

how could you have even SLIGHTLY believed that i was serious when i made that post

i spelled it "cumatose" for gods sake

What the fuck is this shit?

Anyhow, OLR is pretty nifty once you get used to the place. I used to dislike it completely, but it grew on me.

Obviously this thread really isn't about OLR anymore, but I decided to put my two cents in anyways.

ps-ban topic creator for the love of god hes obviously a troll account either on a proxy or someone who just doesn't give a shit and is using his own ip but either way troll troll troll

you are the best troll ever or the worst newb i have ever encountered on this site

im leaning toward the latter

how could you have even SLIGHTLY believed that i was serious when i made that post

i spelled it "cumatose" for gods sake

it's spelled comatose. if you search comatose on google, you'll get several search results. if you search "cumatose", it says "did you mean comatose".

How can someone so idiotic learn to use the internet?

I mean... really, he probably has a state appointed person helping him post here. His "stupid posts" might just be him "expressing" himself.

Hey, state employee guy: If a person's brain is mostly water, keep them off my internet.

shut up. . .

Lol. You miss the point made about you missing the point.

Worst noob or most annoying alt, I can't decide either.

Also, you forgot to listen to me:

Stop making consecutive posts. Especially with your huge ass sig.

edit.gif

it's spelled comatose. if you search comatose on google, you'll get several search results. if you search "cumatose", it says "did you mean comatose".

did you not even read what i just wrote

i wasnt being serious

i know what comatose is

jesus christ you are an idiot