*NO* Pac-Man 'Pac-Man Eats Up All the Dots'

orkybash

While I don't think this has the musical quality to get posted, I think it would be interesting to post it just for humour's sake.

It's like Orky pointed out (although our end opinions differ), if Music of my Groin can make it, why not this?

It's been a while since we had a comedic tune posted, as long as they're few and far between I don't think it's a problem.

I'm probably the only person who'll vote yes. Ah well.

Vote: Yes

It's been a while since we had a comedic tune posted, as long as they're few and far between I don't think it's a problem.

Well I'd have to bring up Cotmm's barbie number in refutation to that remark, but I'd rather just give this song a no based on the title, because I think it's a lame title. But, I should probably listen first. Maybe if AT&T weren't such a lame excuse for a company I'd be done downloading this thing already.

Why does that voice sample sound like Mario from Mario 64? Why does this song grate on my nerves? Is this song from Pac Man? What does this have to do with anything?

Maybe retitle it and I'll consider it just on being weird, but for now:

NO

I feel like that guy at the end of You Don't Know Jack that insults you before the crowd says "YOU DON'T KNOW JACK"

DC

No, and here's why.

First off, I couldn't pick out Pacman in that song anywhere. Shael's MoMG was clearly a Zelda cover plus it was accepted waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day (but that's a whole other argument by itself). Mario has no place in this song, but that's not the problem. The problem is that he shows up too freakin' much. That "OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY!" makes me go :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x .

Yeah it's a catch tune, but so is "It's a Small World After All." If I started singing "OC ReMix Really Sucks" in place of the words in the Pacman song, you'd probably be singing that for the rest of the day too. Catchy isn't always good. Just ask the folks with a bad case of chlamydia. No, I'm not comparing this song to chlamydia, but both are something I could rather do without. Sorry NF9, better luck next time.

OMG, that OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY Sh*zit made me lmao

OMG thats so funny. OMG Thats great, thats hillarious!!! OMG THOSE lyrics.

BIG NO

This song has nothing to do with this website.

OK, that was the most annoying song I have EVER heard. And yes, I am keeping it on my hard drive for a good laugh when Im down. If there were a site dedicated to originals with lyrics based on video games, this should be a definite submission, but that was not pacman music, and has naught to do with oc.. argh... I already said that.....already.....k Im done.

-Pro

Edit: OK, I stayed up with the OC folks loopin this song for 2 HOURS. WHY the hell I did that is still beyond me. This song has taken control of me. I think it is very well done. SOMEHOW, I came to that conclusion. Either way, it is not OC material in my honest opinion. Its not a game remix. it is... something, but not a game remix. so my vote stays the same, but OMGWTF, I lost sleep over this. dont ask... just... dont ask.... great.. now everyone thinks Im crazy, thats just what I need..... goodnight