Unable to boot after uninstalling ubuntu

Yea, I knew it was a bad idea to just go clear ubuntu's and the boot list partition.

So now I need help getting windows back. So how I am I going to do this, I know a bit about cmd. But I've forgot all of the commands. So if their is any way of keeping the stuff on my hard drive that would make me happy.

You can change the serial number of the machine used for Windows. If you know the serial number you installed with the last time, you could just get a Windows install CD (as opposed to a recovery CD) and you'll get prompted for the serial number during installation.

I Reinstalled windows but now windows, when I see the Windows logo fading in, the computer will shut off, even when I tell it to go into safe mode. And I don't have a Windows install CD. Yet could I create some sort of Recovery Disk from another computer?

Edit: So after looking up the sony Vaio website, Aparantly they have no system recovery disk, they just have the system recovery on a partion. I'm suppose to press f10 when the sony logo shows up, but it hasnt started up. So it seems I may just have to install a linux until I get a full copy of windows.

Edit edit: So whats the most compatible Linux that can use wine?