Bucky O Hare - Green Planet

Kwaza

Hello, I just wanted to say that ive been a big follower of this site since it began many years ago. Ive downloaded so many remixes from here that I have over 25 cds of game remixes.

But anyways, ive got a request to make. Its from the NES Konami game Bucky O Hare. Ive always wondered why there has never been a remix of this song, considering its a really catchy tune, imo anyways. I dont care if its remixed in trance, techno, jazz, rock, or whatever. Just as long as it sounds good and keeps its upbeat rhythm, hehehe.

Heres a link to the song in case anyone is interested in making a remix for this song. Maybe u will like it.

Bucky Ohare - Green Planet.mp3

This song rocks. But what's with people making mp3's out of NES soundtracks when there's NSF's?

HaHaHa, the funny thing is that I made an mp3 of this song using an NSF track, hehe. I think its easier for people to preview the song this way so they dont have to download the nsf tracks or the nsf player.

EVERY OCR REGULAR SHOULD GET CHIPAMP. Especially people who want to make ocremixes.

There, I said it.

I understand why you did it, I just think that you're only harming them by making it easier for them. ;) Plus, you can't turn individual channels off with MP3's, which makes making a remix of it a lot more difficult.

BTW, I'm learning how to make NSF's of my own, and the lead instrument in the chorus of this song really puzzles me. I can't seem to find the correct parameters to make this awesome sound (which is fairly common in Konami games, btw).

You really are taking the mp3 being posted seriously. Like I said, I did it so people can get a small preview of it so they can decide if they want to remix it. It doesnt mean they are gonna make a remix using the mp3 itself. Youre making it sound as if remixers are too lazy to download the midi or the nsf track version of it which both have channels seperated that makes remixing easier.

Of course I know remixers arent dumb enough to use this mp3 to make a remix out of it. Why, because Ive had my own experiences trying to remix songs. But I gave it up because I dont have the talent to make great remixes as most Djs here have. Thats why I prefered to request this song here. Its just a really cool song that I would like to hear a remix out of. I can try to make a remix out of it, but it would just sound like crap. I prefer someone with more experience and has a knack for making great music to remix it. That is all, hehe

Ooohhh, and it does have that Konami sound to it. This song uses it really well.

I know someone made a couple guitar remixes of Bucky a while back, but it was probably either a lost WIP or a lost VGMix song.

Join the NSF revolution now! Ban all MP3's!

Actually I loved how Virt made a couple nsf-style remixes of real songs a while back, including of Michael Jackson's (cough pedophile cough) Thriller in Konami VRC6 format.