On Windows Movie Maker...

Zellfreid

...Because I don't care enough to get something better...

Anywho, I just tried using WMM because I made an AMV last summer. It was fun; therefore, I figured I'd do another. However, I cannot import music. Every time I try to import a music file, it says that the file is not valid or is corrupt. I can play the song file in Windows Media Player, though... Does anybody know of a site I can visit to help? Or do you know what the issue might be? I tried going to Microsoft.com (which I am still browsing), but as of yet, I have nothing.

If your songs won't play on WMM it may be that you have the files in iTunes.So you may actually have to burn them to cd and import them into Windows Media Player.If you've downloaded the songs online there could be various reasons why it says that they are corrupt.Like maybe it didn't download completely or it's in a file it can't find.

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that isn't the case. iTunes uses m4a files, and I am trying to load mp3 files. I have tried quite a few files, and none of them are loaded (even ones from CDs). I am just going to try another movie making program. I appreciate the advice, though.