Nights Into Dreams Mix

mr_skitch

Ok, now things are starting to pick up a little bit. Here is a pretty solid almost finished almost mastered version of the tune. I have some form things I'm going to do, plus some little flute runs and trumpets attacks here and there, but this is pretty much the foundation. PLEASE, give me some feedback as I'm serious about getting something submitted/approved. And as always, thanks for listening!

New, Version 2.0-

http://www.ramp.pdx.edu/~jgriff/files/String%20Dreams%20DemoV2.mp3

zomgomg another nights mix.

especially for a WIP, 320 kbps is not necessary. Render as 128 for wip, 192 (if you want) when completed. This just making downloading faster, etc..

I'm not 100% sure on what you plan on doing/what you're doing as of now, as your transition from one section to the next is....well, there isn't really any to speak of.

I will say that I fucking love that e-piano sounding thing at the beginning. I like the overall first section actually, just need to tweak the sound and what not. The other 2 parts sound alright for what they're worth, I don't hear any NiGHTS in them though (then again, I only know 2 or 3 songs from the soundtrack).

It'd be interesting where you take this though.

Alright so I'm double posting, whatever. Just updated the sample to a more conservative arrangement of the opening, but I'm having trouble on where I should take the piece.

Originally I had it in mind to bend it over to more of a daft punk sounding electronic piece with strings woven in, but others are telling me to keep it a string arrangement, which is fine, but eveyone does that!

Opinions?