Luigi's Mansion

Peaknuckle

Good remix... I do agree there should be more... and that the should be in requests.

I felt like one of the few who was not disgusted at Luigi's Mansion... as appeared to be the case due to the play style.

I don't think it was disgust as much as it was disappointment that the game was not a traditional mario-style endeavor. Add in the fact that it was the debut gamecube game, and it was underwhelming. I enjoyed it because I bought it a year or two later. Fun ghostbusters ripoff. It reminded me of the C64 and Atari versions of Ghostbusters.

Man, that was a totally underrated game. I really enjoyed it, maybe I'll play through that bugger again. There were some really cool parts, like that ghost band or the starry hallway.

"Mario!"

Same here. I really enjoyed it, but that's partially cuz I came to the Gamecube party late, so I didn't have so many preconceived notions about it.

I'm not requesting one, I'm just curious as to why the prof's theme hasn't been touched. Luigi's chillin in his shack while I post this just so I can listen while I write. That Balcony Thing was a good musics, but I'd've preferred if it had been based on the white haired midget.

I dug that game. I never finished it, but it was pretty interesting. I think the game tried to show off the graphics and capabilities of the Gamecube more than be a good game, though. It's been years since I've played it, so I don't recall the music...

I'm not requesting one, I'm just curious as to why the prof's theme hasn't been touched. Luigi's chillin in his shack while I post this just so I can listen while I write. That Balcony Thing was a good musics, but I'd've preferred if it had been based on the white haired midget.

that is a request where i come from

wow yea.. this was a really great game. Bought it at launch. For me, it was actually a really fun game, and really brought me to love the GC. After beating it once, I wanted to get the highest score (I think that is beating all the bosses in like 5 seconds or some crap, so you can get the big pearls). I thought it was really fun.

As for the music.. I dont remember any of it.. I should check it out.