Anybody feel like being featured in my upcoming album?

SenPi

So I've started work on my new album entitled "Just A Little Trance" (the name might change, seing as if anybody here remixes stuff, there might be other genres than trance :P).

Anyways, long story short, I think it would be awesome if I could get some local OCers to remix any one of my songs for the album.

The album is going to be a nonstop mix album, so any remix must be mixable (i.e.. some sort of intro and outro).

So, if you would like to be featured on the album (and I hope you do), just head over to www.djsbx.com, and pick something of mine to remix (either something from the originals section, or something from my first cd, which is a free download).

I will be happy to provide a midi to whoever would like to remix something. (And if you work with reason, I can just give you the file itself)

Oh yea, this is gonna be a free downloadable album, just to get myself, and other peoples sounds out there :D

(This will also push me to make my best so that I can measure up to you really good producers :D)

Edit: Oh yea, The "deadline" for this, is in about 6 months XD.

Listening to some of the songs, like the styles. Songs sound good...

I'd be interested in doing something for ya, but honestly, dont know how inspired I'l be in the next while... In a music slump at the moment.

That said, I'm really digging 'Act1 Remastered' and 'Intoxicated Twilight'. I'm a Reason user, so mind if I steal the source files off you for them? Just pm me the links.... As for styles I can offer, not sure what I'd do. I'm in a hard dance/hardcore mood, but I cant do it too well; my 'specialty' is more ambient tunes. I'l load up Reason now, see if I cant get some stylings going...

heh well, dont worry, youve got like 6 months to become inspired :P. I'll send the links to the files via pm right away.

Just to let you know.. I have a pretty odd Structure when it comes to my reason rack. You should probably understand it, but if you need some help figureing out what goes where, let me know :P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...