Future Final Fantasy 20 Battle Theme

Isospeedrix

When I first saw this thread just after it was posted, and I looked up Isospeedrix's profile, and saw that he had just joined up today, I immediately thought "spammer! He's here to show off his completely worthless crap! Lurk more! Etc, etc..."

I was all ready to start the usual spam stuff, when Youtube started playing the first link.

Needless to say, I didn't bother writing out the usual spam stuff.

Hi, Isospeedrix. Welcome to OCRemix. Enjoy tour stay, and if you ever want to do any remixes, I have a feeling that they will be welcomed and accepted.

Welcome to the fold. Please keep your hands inside the ride at all times. And for the sake of your safety, and personal welfare, please observe all rules of this wonderful rollercoaster we call OCRemix.

In other words... WELCOME! Pleased to meet you!

I like the version of To Zanarkand, except that it's really lacking in bass once the strings come in. This is obviously because you're playing the piano one-handed; I'd love to hear a version of the strings recorded on top of a two-handed piano version.