Final Fantasy VIII Project, regaurdless of what you think.

I was playing this game when I found this,

I can't help but love most aspects of VIII. (The cause and effect of having a holiday; I'm at level 50 and have only completed the Fire Cavern..)

Anyway. The original MIDIs were ripped from the PC version (same goes for VII):

http://www.mirsoft.info/gmb/music_info.php?id_ele=MTc0Mw==

(Scroll down and look for Music Download in this sea of colour and text.)

lv 100 squall with 255 str and 200+ everything else.

I love holidays too.

I order you to go out, get inexplicably drunk, and attempt sex with the hottest, easiest girl you can find.

I can't help but love most aspects of VIII. (The cause and effect of having a holiday; I'm at level 50 and have only completed the Fire Cavern..)

You too.

Oh by the way, I'd like to participate in this project. I'm up for some more metal/rock guitar awesomeness.

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/files/jrkw-Tensei-San%20-%20Bloody%20Mess.mp3

Here's an example of my work. Hope you like it.

ok, i can't really go by this song, it's kinda sloppy and rough in places (although in general I like) work on something and ssend it my way.

• 1 month later...

How long before you decide on final track listings? At present, my mix skillz are not up to par. But hopefully over winter break (when I see people in NY and @ MAG) I can finally pick them up. I have ideas about what I'd want tracks to sound like, of course, so I can always contribute in that sense. But how long would I have to select a track and then be able to come up with something decent?

And I personally think the BM are awesome and did a find rock arrangement of Force Your Way. I'd love to see it covered in a jazz style (which I think it could work equally well for).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, not to come off sounding like I'm being negative, but where's all of the album information? For example, who's doing what so far, what your draft WIP deadline is, how to get your WIPs and/or finished tracks to you or to your web space, etc...

I like the idea of an FF8 rearrangement album, but I'd like to see a bit of substance in the form of information.