The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

On fire?

Da roo... da roo... da roofies on fire!

You are too old, old man. You may think you is but you ain't down with the current slango.

:wink:

roofies - rohypnol1.jpg

Strangly enough, a mental image of the Coop singing Da Roofies on fire!! will probably follow me to my dreams now. The Coop being represented by a dancing baby with a NWG face, that is.

On fire?

Da roo... da roo... da roofies on fire!

You are too old, old man. You may think you is but you ain't down with the current slango.

roofies - rohypnol1.jpg

Strangly enough, a mental image of the Coop singing Da Roofies on fire!! will probably follow me to my dreams now. The Coop being represented by a dancing baby with a NWG face, that is.

A dancing baby?

I'm guessing the dancing baby was already in there from a previous dream, and now the music and NGW face are just add ons...

... which is a bit frightening.

To Coop

From Mythril

silly-sm.jpg

As per Eradicate's Request.

How NOT to have a political Discussion

Do I even want to know what the request was behind the chubby faced kid's visage showing up? :lol:

And that thread was OCR's version of a Friar's Club Roast.

Actually the postage of the thread was Eradicate's idea, and how could I refuse? The man has a rockin' remix on the site. The baby was strictly my idea. Just remember...I am always watching you, with that face.

As for you, wes... :wink: . Hola! Hope you enjoy it here. It's quite fun really, if you know what to do and not to de. Have you read all the stuff in this thread yet?

Hey people. I'm new here, and am a long time remixer...although I've only just discovered this site. I've wanted to submit some of my stuff for a long time, but I've had nowhere to give it. It's nice to have a place like this where one can share their musical talent! For a formal introduction...I'm an 18 year old male from a small town outside of calgary, alberta, and I have a passion for both gaming and electronica. I am a hardcore RPG fan, and spend my spare time in console gaming, creating techno/trance/rave pieces, and doing graffiti artwork (if anyone wants to see my work, I have it posted on my site www.geocities.com/stonedragon17). Some of my game favorites may include:

-ChronoTrogger/Cross

-Final Fantasy VI

-Secret of Mana

-Ogre Battle 64

-Metroid: Prime

-Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

-Mario Kart series

-Legend of Zelda series

-Final Fantasy Tactics/Advance

-Final Fantasy IX

...and various other titles.

I am hoping to do some remixes for these games, so wish me luck! :D

P.S. (I might need some help with submission, so if anyone wants to lend a hand... :? )

Thanks,

Peace

Hey people. I'm new here, and am a long time remixer...although I've only just discovered this site. I've wanted to submit some of my stuff for a long time, but I've had nowhere to give it. It's nice to have a place like this where one can share their musical talent! For a formal introduction...I'm an 18 year old male from a small town outside of calgary, alberta, and I have a passion for both gaming and electronica. I am a hardcore RPG fan, and spend my spare time in console gaming, creating techno/trance/rave pieces, and doing graffiti artwork (if anyone wants to see my work, I have it posted on my site www.geocities.com/stonedragon17). Some of my game favorites may include:

-ChronoTrogger/Cross

-Final Fantasy VI

-Secret of Mana

-Ogre Battle 64

-Metroid: Prime

-Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

-Mario Kart series

-Legend of Zelda series

-Final Fantasy Tactics/Advance

-Final Fantasy IX

...and various other titles.

I am hoping to do some remixes for these games, so wish me luck! :D

P.S. (I might need some help with submission, so if anyone wants to lend a hand... :? )

Thanks,

Peace

A fellow, Albertan, hello!

Try the remixing forum.

Its not a remixing question...I want to know what an ID3v2 tag is, and how it works so I can submit. Is this not the "newbes/tech help" forum?

Indeed it is a tech question, and like Mythril said, thats all you have to do to edit it. All the ID3 tags are, are comments. Like those you can add to a word doc, or other such files.

Try the remixing forum.

Its not a remixing question...I want to know what an ID3v2 tag is, and how it works so I can submit. Is this not the "newbes/tech help" forum?

It is, but your initial question to Xelebes was "are you a remixer?" I took that as meaning it was a remixing question.

New tip. This one comes via example of our new OCR Roastie, myonlyomen.

Don't make your very first thread about a particularly hot topic. Unless your arguement is well thought out and it's presented in a clear manner, it likely won't end well for you :lol:

I disagree - I would say, your first thread can be about anything at all - just don't present it like myonlyomen did. If he had presented it well, it would've gone fine for him; on the other hand, if he'd displayed that same level of stupidity in just about any other thread, he would have been laughed at just as much ;-). So the moral of this is, don't make a thread espousing large amounts of stupidity while trying to defend your intelligence.

Hey, you guys seem really great. Ive been a fan of game music for a long time but ive just started getting into remixing and still getting equipment and stuff so its gonna take some time. :roll: but thanks for makin me feel welcome guys. :wink: