The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

You could, but I would suggest waiting until the original thread has been deleted due to inactivity (takes a month of no one posting in a thread for that to happen). Otherwise, you'll be getting a fist full of flames in a very short amount of time for not only going over the same topic again, but for posting a new thread about it while your old thread is still going.

I'm a n00b. I just joined last night.

I never realized that OC Remix had a forum...I should have joined a while ago. I really liked the Jurrasic Park (SNES) remix and the Super Mario World remixes...in fact right now i'm listening to a Super Mario Bros. remix...heh.

I post a lot on the playstation forums and at http://www.dream-systems.com/forum/index.php Dream-Systems...a great community :D .

My name on all forums is KitchenLand, so if you ever see the name, it's either me or some loser who stole the name :P .

As some one pointed out, i like mario yet i go to the playstation forums. Well, i have a playstation, have a few games...i only have a N64, but i have an NES and an SNES with all the mario games (except mario RPG and mario kart). But i'm not a fanboy so it doesn't really matter what systems i have.

Great to be at another forum for a change. :D

Yes, a n00b with grammatical skills these days is a plus I find.

That it is... though it didn't stop people from banging on Brilliance Redux :?. Anyway...

Well, every now and then people have to lash out at someone. She just......who knows. Drew the fire.

My name is Flip. I am a long time reader of the forums, especially at night. Insomniac.< Anyways I like games and anime, and pretty much open to all kinds of music. I like art, literature, and uh anime. ^_^ I got bored and decided to join the forums, (I've been reading them for about a year or more)

So yeah i recently registerd because i founs dome music tracking don to this site and i said "hey why not i like a good song" so here i am downloading music that i realy like.I was kind of hopping that the nice ppl of this site could play a song, its rock and i think that most of the ppl would like the song.("Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes"by Marilyn Manson)

My name is VICTOR

---------------------------------------

Even tho i think music is great i still think that Marilyn Manson is the best singer i have ever herd. most of my friends say that im obssest with Manson but i dont think so because i would have every thing that hade to do with Manson but i dont i only have like 5 of his cds. "Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes"(my favorite Manson song)

Even tho i think music is great i still think that Marilyn Manson is the best singer i have ever herd. most of my friends say that im obssest with Manson but i dont think so because i would have every thing that hade to do with Manson but i dont i only have like 5 of his cds. "Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes"(my favorite Manson song)

I lost a few IQ points reading that. Please help me find them.

I lost a few IQ points reading that. Please help me find them.

As did I. My advice to conserve the remaining ones you have left, is to stay out of gen disc and go visit unmod, though instead of losing IQ points, they'll be replaced with... well, you'll see for yourself.

So yeah i recently registerd because i founs dome music tracking don to this site and i said "hey why not i like a good song" so here i am downloading music that i realy like.I was kind of hopping that the nice ppl of this site could play a song, its rock and i think that most of the ppl would like the song.("Astonishing Panorama Of The Endtimes"by Marilyn Manson)

My name is VICTOR

You were hopping wrong. This is a VIDEO GAME MUSIC remix site.